Are you still blogging for fun? Do you still have problems blogging for cash? I have good news for you—it's time you reward your creative effort with some extra cash. Gone are the days when people blog for the fun of it, because blogging is now serious business.
Over the years blogging and blogs have become a great way of generating income on the Internet. I have read about great bloggers that have made seven figures of pure profit from their blogging empire. The truth is that what they are doing to make this kind of money is what you too can do. It’s not rocket science, so if you have been thinking of monetizing your blog then now is the best time to do it.
All blogs that are designed to make money must be designed to make profit. You should consider this steps if you are into out-sourcing most of the jobs on your blog. This will help you to strike that balance between your expenses and your profit and more of what you need to do to monetize your blog.
Things to do to profiteer your blog
1. Go to freelance job sites where you can get a lower bid for your work: this way you don't need to spend too much money and in the end you will break even. Try the lowest bidder, some times people can get so desperate they will bid to the last nickel and dime. Give them few things to do like article submission to blog directories if they are able to do it well then you can outsource more work to them.
2. Monetize your blog with more paid-to-click adverts: you can try Chitika, Adbrite or Bidvertizer they also pay well.
3. Trim down the work force, get in there and get your hands dirty: to make profit some times certain measures must be taken this might include trimming down the work force to a manageable size. Pick out the less stressful work and focus on getting them done.
4. Workout a free traffic method that best suite your business: you have to do this one very carefully and strategize your business on it. If you prefer to go with Article marketing then stick with it don’t waste all your money trying every other method out there that promise to over deliver but give you no result.
5. Get softwares that will help to do your work better: if you are buying any software that promise to help improve your work make sure to do proper research on them before you go out and spend your hard earned money. Go to forums such as Warrior forum and ask questions about the software, ask to know if it can do the work you want to use it for. If you are satisfied with the answers you get then go ahead and purchase it.
6. Do away with older versions of softwares you are using and get new and better upgrades.
7. Sell out some of your blog that are not doing too well so that you can concentrate on the ones that are really performing.
8. Upgrade your website or blog Template to a more robust and attractive one with more features.
9. Give out more free offers to attract more people to your list: organize contest and give away gadgets like IPod touch or iPhone and use it to get more people to signup to your list.
10. Conduct interview with big names in the industry and get them to comment on your blog. This will give people the feeling that you are a very important person and they can gain a lot from you when they constantly visit your blog.
MASS ARTICLE CONTROL - #1 Article Creator And Submitting Solution. Updated For January 2010 - Create 1000's Of Articles From Just 1 Article, & Submit Them Automatically With The Submitter!