Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SESAME THUGS?!!

SESAME THUGS?!!

A couple of days ago I came across this picture of my favorite Sesame Street characters and Oh lord--they are thugs! I mean take a look at the picture above. See how Ernie is standing there with a knife in his hand and Bart with a BUD, Elmo with a Pistol and Cookie monster a machine gun. Not to mention Glover who is smoking a cigar (oh! Did I get the name right?).

This is all so absurd. Who could have done this: Sesam sraat. I love the Sesame Streets it was my favorite children television program when I was a kid and I grew up loving and watching the series in the 80ties. It was fun, I mean really fun when watching those characters make fun of all my favorite bedtime stories. Nowadays I don’t know if the show is still running but I sure was disappointed when I saw this photo. Anyway, just to refresh your memory here is what the Sesame Street gang look like: see picture below.

No comments: